This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Week 6 - Individual - Statistical Analysis.doc
EDD 581 Week 6 Individual Statistical Analysis
Visit the Kelsey Elementary School in the Virtual School Portal, located in the left panel of the student website.
Open the Initial (Pre-Research) Classroom Data and then complete the following activities:
· Determine the number of boys and girls in the class and create a bar graph or pie chart to display the information.
· Calculate the mean, median, and mode for the Math, Reading, and Writing report card grades for the class. Determine if there is or is not a normal distribution for the Math, Reading, and Writing report card grades.
· Create a scatterplot diagram illustrating the Reading scores for the class.
· Analyze the purpose of the descriptive statistics used.
Write a sentence that describes the relationship between student absences and Math grades.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: