ACC 403 Quiz 6 Set 4 RECENT
Price: $25.00 $11.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial Purchased: 12 Times. Tutorial Rating:
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
ACC 403 Quiz 6 Set 4
1. Which of the following is a component of general controls?
2. Programmers should be allowed access to:
3. An example of a physical control is:
4. Old and new systems operating simultaneously in all locations is a test approach known as:
5. An internal control deficiency occurs when computer personnel:
6. A ________ total represents the summary total of codes from all records in a batch that do not represent a meaningful total.
7. Which of the following describes the process of implementing a new system in one part of the organization, while other locations continue to use the current system?
8. A database management system:
9. The continued integration of IT in accounting systems can impact a company by:
10. A control that relates to all parts of the IT system is called a(n):
11. Controls that are designed for each software application and are intended to help a company satisfy the transaction-related audit objectives are:
12. General controls may include firewalls which are used to protect from:
13. Which of the following computer-assisted auditing techniques inserts an audit module in the client's application system to identify specific types of transactions?
14. The audit approach in which the auditor runs his or her own program on a controlled basis to verify the client's data recorded in a machine language is:
15. ________ is not a risk specific to the IT environments.
16. An increased extent of tests of controls is most likely to occur when:
17. Analytical procedures must be performed in:
18. Which of the following audit tests is usually the least costly to perform?
19. When the auditor has completed the tests of details of balances and enters phase 4 of the audit process, she must still perform audit procedures for which of the following?
20. Management implements internal controls to ensure that all required footnote disclosures are accurate. Auditors tests those controls to provide evidence supporting the ________ presentation.
21. If tests of controls support the control risk assessment, then ________ in the audit risk model is increased.
22. In order to promote audit efficiency the auditor considers cost in selecting audit tests to perform. Which of the following audit tests would be the most costly?
23. Which of the following procedures would most likely be performed in response to the auditor's assessment of the risk of monetary misstatements in the financial statements?
24. At what point in the audit process are tests of details most appropriately designed?
25. If no material differences are found using analytical procedures and the auditor concludes that misstatements are not likely to have occurred:
26. Transaction related audit objectives would most likely be performed in which phase of the audit process?
27. The reliance the auditor places on substantive tests in relation to the reliance placed on internal control varies in a relationship that is ordinarily:
28. The document that details the specific audit procedures for each type of test is the:
29. An exception or deficiency found in a test of controls:
30. Which of the following is ordinarily designed to detect material dollar errors on the financial statements?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
UOP Assignments ©2019, All Rights Reserved