COMP 129 Quiz 1 Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
COMP 129 Quiz 1 NEW
1. (TCO 2) Examine the figure. This port is commonly called a
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following is most likely used to troubleshoot an IEEE 1394 device?
3. (TCO 2) What is the primary purpose of the power supply?
4. (TCO 2) One practical method to lower frustration that arises when reassembling the computer is
5. (TCO 2) Which of the following devices does not protect in an under voltage condition?
6. (TCO 2) Which unit would you recommend for the help desk people who sit at a computer for a 24/7 operation where help must be provided at all times?
7. (TCO 2) Happy-go-lucky Harry decides to open his computer case to see what he could see. After a few moments of pondering, he notices five ribbon-like cables on the motherboard. He pulls at one and disconnects it from the motherboard. Delighted at his success at removing something, he pulls out all but one cable. He is interrupted by a phone call and when he returns, he realizes that he has forgotten which direction the cables face to be correctly reinserted into the board. What is the simplest thing you can do to solve Harry's problem?
8. (TCO 1) What type of port do keyboards and mice use that no other device uses?
9. (TCO 1) Jane decides to restart her computer by pressing the Ctrl-Alt-Delete combination keys. This procedure is called a
10. (TCO 1) In which of the following situations would Bluetooth most likely be used?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: