COMP 129 Quiz 6 Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
COMP 129 Quiz 6 NEW
1. (TCO 8) What two things are needed in order to configure a computer for a proxy server?
2. (TCO 9) A(n) _____ is about the size of a credit card but thicker
3. (TCO 8) Which Windows tool do you use to view a recorded log of network activity?
4. (TCO 8) An antivirus application has found a file that states the file is part of a virus, but it cannot be deleted by the application. What should you do?
5. (TCO 8) A strong password should
6. (TCO 8) What security term describes a program written to collect information and store it on the hard drive?
7. (TCO 8) Technology that enables you to create a tunnel from one network device to another over the Internet is
8. (TCO 8) A _____ does not need a host program to work; rather, it substitutes itself for a legitimate program.
9. (TCO 8) Which technique provides more security for the clients on a wireless network?
10. (TCO 8) Which of the following is an example of social engineering?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: