FIN 375 Week 3 Cash Conversion Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- FIN 375 Week 3 Cash Conversion calculation.xlsx
- FIN 375 Week 3 Cash Conversion.doc
FIN 375 Week 3 Cash Conversion NEW
Purpose of Assignment
One downfall of many small businesses is the inability to keep sufficient
cash on hand and to calculate the amount of liquid cash that is
necessary for day-to-day operations. This assignment asks you to
calculate cash conversion and to determine the funds necessary for the
maintenance of business health.
Complete Parts 1 and 2 of the Cash Conversion Cycle. Use
Microsoft® Excel® to record your calculations. Note: formulas for the
cash conversion cycle are included in the document.
Write a 350- to 525-word paper in which you complete the following:
• Explain the difference between permanent and temporary working
capital, and describe what a firm could do to minimize risk.
• Evaluate how small adjustments made to total cash conversion can
have a large impact upon the financial health of a company.
• Describe Economic Order Quantity (EOQ Using the EOQ formula
and an example product for your business, determine the optimal
quantity of the item to purchase that will help to minimize the annual
total costs of keeping that item in inventory.
• Describe what a Just-in-Time (JIT) inventory system is and its
significance in reducing inventory costs.
• Show all cash conversion cycle calculations in a spreadsheet, and
attach it as an Appendix.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Note: Save your completed assignment with faculty feedback for
MGT/465 as you will reuse some of this information to construct your
Supporting Material: Cash Conversion Grading Guide Cash Conversion
Individual May 21, 2018 11:59 PM 10
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: