FIN 375 Week 5 Financial Plan Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- FIN 375 Week 5 Financial Plan.docx
- FIN 375 Week 5 Financial Plan.xls
FIN 375 Week 5 Financial Plan NEW
Purpose of Assignment
In this assignment, you will be evaluating a cash budgeting scenario
and developing a financial plan for a fictional business.
Review the Cash Budgeting Scenario.
Calculate the cash budget using the Cash Budget Worksheet, and use
the Cash Budget Worksheet Answers to review your work.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word financial plan in which you complete the
• Discuss potential cash budget benefits and pitfalls for the business,
including how the budget supports the strategic goal of the business to
increase revenue by 10% annually.
• Outline your expected business expenses (e.g. fixed and variable
costs, marketing, labor, operations, insurance) and sources of revenue
(e.g. funding, sales of products/services).
• Include an income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
• Explain how you will adjust your small business cash budget to
manage contingencies (such as emergencies and market shifts) as well
as product and distribution shifts.
• Compare the differences between a cash budget and an operating
budget, and explain why both are beneficial.
• Explain why a budget variance analysis is crucial for the operation of
a business, and discuss how often a budget variance analysis should
• Summarize your findings/recommendations.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Supporting Material: Financial Plan Grading Guide Cash Budgeting
Scenario Cash Budget Worksheet Cash Budget Worksheet Answers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: