HCA 430 Week 3 DQ 2 Barriers to Care RECENT
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- HCA 430 Week 3 DQ 2 Barriers to Care.docx
HCA 430 Week 3 DQ 2 Barriers to Care NEW
Barriers to Care. Suicide and homicide are violent actions reported in the news daily. Individuals suffering from abuse, depression, mental disorders, or substance-abuse disorders are at an increased risk for committing suicide or homicide. Factors that contribute to the risk are age, gender, socio-economic status, and race/ethnicity. Additionally, situations that cause extreme life or job stress, such as those seen when a loved one dies or by military personnel, can contribute to the risk. Chapter 6 of your course text highlights barriers to care relating to the vulnerable and this population group in particular. For this discussion:
• Locate and share statistical data for your community on annual suicide and homicide rates.
• Identify and briefly describe one organizational barrier and one financial barrier relating to the suicide- and homicide-prone.
• Create two recommendations on ways each of these barriers can be reduced or eliminated.
• Identify two local resources available for suicide- or homicide-prone individuals. Discuss which services are offered and whether the services fully meet the needs of the population.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: