This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- HCS 535 Week 4 Learning Team Public Health Survey 1.pptx
- HCS 535 Week 4 Learning Team Public Health Survey.pptx
HCS 535 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Public Health Survey Presentation (2 PPT) NEW
This Tutorial contains 2 Presentations
Resource: Public Health Survey grading criteria on the student website
Communities have different public health issues and concerns that must be addressed. An example of a specific application might include the Rural Healthy People 2010 – Models for Practice, which is a compilation of best practices in addressing rural health concerns, as seen athttp://www.srph.tamhsc.edu/centers/rhp2010/models.htm
Choose a geographic community and describe ongoing health activities specific to identified health concerns.
Present a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that identifies a local public health issue and how it relates to nationally identified objectives by using the following criteria:
• Identify sources of data the community uses to assess targeted determinants of health in support of these activities.
• Describe the data collection standards used to determine population health concerns in this community, such as disease definition, specified populations, and defined time periods.
• Describe how the data sources could be used to determine the focus of health care in the community—individual or the whole population—including implications for targeted populations.
• Identify accurate data sources that support the community focus on the topics identified.
Reference your readings and at least five peer-reviewed articles.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: