HRM 568 Week 4 Assignment 2 Core Skills of Engagement Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
HRM 568 Week 4 Assignment 2 Core Skills of Engagement NEW
Assignment 2 – Core Skills of Engagement
Faculty Note: This is a standardized assignment and cannot be changed. Remind the students that their work will be graded using the rubric, therefore they should review the rubric and their report before turning the assignment in. Also remind the students that part of their grade is based on their communication skills.
Students will develop a two (2) page proposal that explains how to apply at least three (3) core skills of engagement to an effective performance review conversation. The proposal will include the following:
- Explain why performance reviews are difficult conversations.
- Describe how you would introduce the performance review, using three (3) of the core skills on pages 59-61:
- Telling the truth
- Framing choices
- Extending goodwill
- Taking and supporting the other side
- Naming difficult issues
- Acknowledging doubt, anxiety, and guilt
- Making promises and offering guarantees
- Explain the three (3) core skills that you used.
- Provide rationale for each of the three (3) core skills used.
- The requirements and format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Include two references
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), APA format
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: