HRM 568 Week 6 Assignment 3 Employee Resistance Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
HRM 568 Week 6 Assignment 3 Employee Resistance NEW
Assignment 3 – Employee Resistance
Faculty Note: This is a standardized assignment and cannot be changed. Remind the students that their work will be graded using the rubric, therefore they should review the rubric and their report before turning the assignment in. Also remind the students that part of their grade is based on their communication skills.
IO Corporation is a 32-year-old information technology company with more than one (1) million products sold worldwide, including thin clients, which replace bulky computer hard drives in networks. Its competitors in the thin-client market include Hewlett-Packard, Dell Computer, and Wyse Technology. IO Corp is considering outsourcing its customer service activities. Employees may resist this outsourcing plan because they fear their jobs would be lost.
Prepare a three to four (4-5) page paper that includes the following:
- Discuss the factors involved in the outsourcing decision.
- Describe the issues surrounding the sense of control.
- Prioritize the steps involved in meeting employee resistance to the outsourcing plan and rationalize the plan.
- Justify why the employees’ jobs should be protected.
- The requirements and format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Include two references
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), APA format
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: