MHA 616 Week 1 Discussion 2 Health Information System Gaps and Parities Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- MHA 616 Week 1 Discussion 2 Health Information System Gaps and Parities.docx
MHA 616 Week 1 Discussion 2 Health Information System Gaps and Parities NEW
Health Information System Gaps and Parities. Health information systems, like most technologies, face issues with data input and information output. Major issues of health information systems may vastly impact the accessibility and/or integrity of patient-protected health information (PHI). Health care leaders are continuously concerned about PHI quantity, quality, security, and efficiency. In a minimum of 300 words, address the following points in your discussion:
• Define the terms “gap” and “parity” as they relate to health information systems.
• List the main categories of information and data.
• Discuss three ways in which data can be monitored for quality. What happens when data quality is compromised?
• Discuss the health care industry rating in terms of information systems adoption.
Guided Response: Review your peers’ posts and provide a substantive response to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: