MKT 475 Week 8 Assignment 2 Marketing Strategy Implementation Part I Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
MKT 475 Week 8 Assignment 2 Marketing Strategy Implementation Part I NEW
Assignment 2: Marketing Strategy Implementation ̶ Part I
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
This assignment is a continuation of Assignment 1.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
1. Determine any strategic partnerships the department store chain could develop that would help promote the higher-ranged-priced products and support the expansion in the west coast.
2. Construct a strategy for managing the higher-ranged product brands. Provide a rationale for your strategy.
3. Develop a pricing strategy for the higher-ranged products. Provide a rationale for your strategy.
4. Generate at least two (2) ideas for sales promotion, advertising, and sale promotion strategies.
5. Select and outline a digital strategy. Provide a rationale for your strategy.
6. Design a plan to measure marketing performance. Provide a rationale for your strategy.
7. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze market-driven strategies as they relate to specific situations.
· Analyze the parts of a market-driven program development.
· Explain the implementation and management of market-driven strategies.
· Evaluate the importance of value chain strategies to the marketing channel.
· Analyze pricing objectives, price sensitivity, strategies, policy, and structure to determine the best pricing strategy.
· Analyze the selling functions used by organizations to increase buyer response from marketing strategies.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic marketing.
Write clearly and concisely about strategic marketing using proper writing mechanics
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: