Netw 230 quiz 4 Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
Netw 230 quiz 4 NEW
1. (TCO 4) The _____ integrates information about the print file with information obtained from the printer driver installed at the client for the target printer, in a process that Microsoft calls rendering
2. (TCO 4) _____ enables UNIX and Linux computers to print to shared printers managed through Windows Server 2008.
3. (TCO 4) The _____ tab of a printer’s Properties dialog box has options to specify which server port, such as LPT1, is used for the printer, as well as options to set up bidirectional printing and printer pooling.
4. (TCO 4) The _____ data type is used for printing text files formatted according to the ANSI standard that uses values between 0 and 255 to represent characters, numbers, and symbols.
5. (TCO 8) _____ is a process that creates a table containing file and folder information for a specific file system in a partition
6. (TCO 8) A(n) _____ partition is created from space that is not yet partitioned.
7. (TCO 8) Disk mirroring involves creating a shadow copy of data on a backup disk and is RAID _____.
8. (TCO 8) A _____ is a grouping of storage devices that forms a subnet
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: