SOC 260 Module 4 Assignment 2 Climate Change Patterns Around the World Recent
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- SOC 260 Module 4 Assignment 2 Climate Change Patterns Around the World.docx
SOC 260 Module 4 Assignment 2 Climate Change Patterns Around the World NEW
This week you will write a paper on the potential public health impacts of climate change on different parts of the world. Many experts predict that climate change will impact different parts of the world in different ways. Some areas of the world may see increased periods of drought while others may experience increased periods of flooding (IPCC, 2007).
In addition, developing countries will most likely be impacted more severely than developed countries (United Nations Development Program [UNDP], n.d.).
Using the University online library resources and reliable Internet resources, prepare a paper on three of the most important examples of how climate change will impact public health. Be sure to address the following:
· Examine how the outcomes from climate change on public health will differ between developed and developing countries.
· Describe what the future will be like for these public health issues as climate change becomes more severe.
· Explain the mitigation and response plans in place to ameliorate the effects of these changes.
· Assess the feasibility of these plans. If you could design a plan to address this issue, would it differ from current plans? If so, how?
Be sure to support your positions with scholarly references—including a reference list—and appropriate examples.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: