CIS 175 Midterm Exam Recent
- Price : $20.00 | $15.00
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- CIS 175 Week 5 Midterm Exam.docx
CIS 175 Midterm Exam Recent
1. What are device types A and B in the exhibit below?
2. Which of the following is a NOT a network category based on the geographical dispersion of network components?
3. Which of the following applies to client-server network? (Choose 2)
4. Which of the following matching from the diagram below is correct?
5. Which of the following applies to the diagram shown below? (Choose 2)
6. Which of the following matching from the diagram below is correct?
7. Which of the following statements is TRUE? (Choose 2)
8. The term packet is used fairly generically to refer to protocol data unit (PDU). However, PDU might have additional names based on their OSI layer. What is the name of the PDU in the physical layer of the OSI reference Model?
9. Which of the following matching is true concerning the Protocol Data Unit (PDU) and its corresponding OSI layer location?
10. Which of the following layers is NOT part of the TCP/IP protocol stack?
11. Which of the following is NOTalayer of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) reference model?
12. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the Media Access Control (MAC) sublayer of the data-link layer (Layer 2) of the OSI reference layered model?
13. Which OSI reference model layer is responsible for?
(a) Setting up session
(b) Maintaining a session
(c) Tearing down a session
14. What layers of the OSI correspond to labels A and B?
15. John, the Network Administrator of XYZ Corporation, is interested in changing the format of text from American Standard Code for Information Interchange (ASCII) to Extended Binary Code Decimal Interchange Code (EBCDIC). In addition, his IT manager requested that all sensitive and confidential information on their servers should be protected by applying the appropriate encryption. What OSI reference model layer is responsible for data format such as encryption?
16. What is the purpose of a DNS server?
17. How fast can category 5e transfer data?
18. What is the purpose of a proxy server?
19. What is a virtual server?
20. What is the purpose of RTP in VoIP?
21. Which two types of media are twisted-pair cable?
22. What is the purpose of a virtual desktop?
23. How many broadcast domains are there in the diagram?
24. How fast is standard Ethernet?
25. What is the actual distance of 10Base 2?
26. You can configure user authentication at Layer 2 of the OSI. What IEEE standard would you use for this?
27. What is the IEEE standard for PoE?
28. How is a switch selected as a root bridge for spanning tree if the bridge priorities are the same?
29. What is the purpose of the trunk in the diagram?
30. There are four states that a port goes through when transitioning to the forwarding state. What is the correct order?
31. How many bytes in an IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag?
32. A more efficient design which involve the logical separate of a switch ports into different broadcast domains is known as a ________.
33. What is the result of the binary conversion in the example below?
34. Which IP addresses assignment method leads to less administrative efforts to Information Technology professionals?
35. What is the result of the binary conversion in the example below?
36. The diagram below shows an example of what kind of transmission?
37. How many bits in an IPv4 address?
38. What is the network address for APIPA?
39. How many hosts can you have with a subnet of 192.168.1.0/28?
40. How many bits per octet in an IPv4 address?
41. What are sections A and B of the IP address?
42. For static NAT to work, how many inside global addresses are needed for inside local addresses?
43. What is the purpose of ARP?
44. Both PC1 and Server 1 have a default gateway, what is the purpose of a default gateway?
45. Which of the following is a link-state routing protocol that uses a metric of cost? Choose only one.
46. At the moment PC1 can't reach the Internet. You add a static default route to R1 that sends all traffic to an unknown destination out s1/1. Can a user on PC1 access the Internet?
47. Match the Type of NAT on the left with the correct definition on the right.
48. What is the administrative distance for an internal EIGRP route?
49. What are the two methods used to prevent loops in a distance vector routing protocol?
50. Which of the following is an Exterior Gateway Protocol? Choose only one.