TECH 505 Week 6 Individual Assignment Culminating Project Instructional Presentation Recent
TECH 505 Week 6 Individual Assignment Culminating Project Instructional Presentation NEW
Culminating Project: Instructional Presentation
Create a presentation that teaches your students how to design and present a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in class. Your presentation must include the following elements:
- An action plan for the presentation
- Minimum of 15 slides, maximum dependent on your instructor’s guidelines
- Title slide including target audience grade level
- Slide design
- Table of contents that is hyperlinked within the presentation
- Effective speaker and presentation tips
In addition, select at least 10 of the features listed below to add to your presentation. Using this Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, you must teach your students how to implement these features while creating a presentation:
- Insert and resize graphics.
- Insert table.
- Insert diagram.
- Insert chart.
- Insert graph.
- Apply animations to text.
- Apply slide transitions.
- Insert hyperlinks to the Internet.
- Insert action buttons.
- Apply slide timing.
- Incorporate audio.